LX Taillights on a GT

savegoodautonfg

May 11, 2005
I'm looking to buy a pair of used LX Taillights to swap out for my GT tailights.

First of all, I want to see some pictures of the LX Taillights on a GT please.

ALso if you have a good used pair for sale, post here or PM me.

Thank you in advance
-Nick

• Sponsors (?)

I put some LX tail lights on my car as soon as i could find a descent pair for less than 100 bucks. Granted the person that had the mustang before me had altezzas :puke:

Deffinately LX tail lights FTW:hail2:

they all fit....
rewheeled3-1.jpg

Attachments

• rewheeled3-1.jpg
    rewheeled3-1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 96
No they're not LX lights, they're SVO and Cobra lights and if you look at Almost Stock's post directly above my previous one you can see the differences between the two lenses. LX lights have one big block of red at the ends whereas the Cobra lights are divided horizontally across the entire lens and have an amber section. I'm not trying to split hairs, but Cobra/SVO lights have more differences from LX's then just the pinstripes.

No they're not LX lights, they're SVO and Cobra lights and if you look at Almost Stock's post directly above my previous one you can see the differences between the two lenses. LX lights have one big block of red at the ends whereas the Cobra lights are divided horizontally across the entire lens and have an amber section. I'm not trying to split hairs, but Cobra/SVO lights have more differences from LX's then just the pinstripes.

I'm not talking about 87-93. 83-85 LX/GT lights are like yours, just minus the stripes.

83 GT:

View attachment 411106

85 GT:

441985FordMustang.jpg