M.P.H. Daytona Jr. Ford Mustang fiberglass hood and front end

Status
Not open for further replies.

justdavechillin

Oct 22, 2005
If you are looking for a way to make your Mustang stand out from the crowd ( who isn't ) this is the front end for you. I have done all the hard work of fabricating and cutting and sanding and filling....all you need to do is Finish, Prep, Paint. The headlights are restored to better than new. Original 1989-1993 Ford Thunderbird headlights. All cleaned inside and out. Look a lot better than they did stock. Clear Corners that look and fit really nice. I am also including original 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra fender extensions that are one year specific and a pain to find........believe me. The hood is blocked out and has holes for hood pins drilled in it. There is a Heat Extractor in the middle of the hood that is cut out and is very functional in cooling of the engine bay.

I dreamed of having this front end back in the 90s and now I have it. I put it on my 1991 Notchback and have decided to go back to the stock LX look. You will not find this front end anywhere else because the company was in California and is long out of business. You may recognize the front end from the Daytona wide body Mustang. The front end is similar but not the same.

I will take partial trade on a fiberglass hood to fit an 87-93 Ford Mustang. Can text pics also, everything is off of the car and in my garage. Also willing to accept trades of Equal value PLEASE. Do not waste my time or yours......call or text 515-339-0209.... 900.00 cash or trade.....name is Dave.......

I have many pics on my FACEBOOK page so I can text you my name on there and you can see them. See if this works Log In | Facebook

Located in Des Moines, Iowa.......will not ship, pick up only.

Looking for some nice aluminum heads such as Trickflow or Eldebrock for trade also.

My email address is [email protected] if you prefer to use email.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.