M/T Drag Radials FOR SALE on rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesy

Apr 17, 2005
I have an excellent set of drag radials on 16" 5 bolt waffle wheels. I ran them only 2 times at drag strip and maybe 500 miles on street. 255/50/16
I live in southwestern lower Michigan( Niles) only reason I'm selling them is that I sold the car.375.00 pu or plus shipping

Tim Jones
269-684-4921 home
269-930-0607 cell

• Sponsors (?)

Hey hows it goin.. We launched them a couple times at the drag strip back in mid summer. Wasnt able to head back and wont be til next spring. Hopefully by then I will have some lower arms and some drag radials. I would purchase yours but am out of cash at the moment.

going great except I sold my car. car stayed in family though, my brother baught it and I purchased a '94 Z 28 with a tired motor and 6 speed. I got tired of being harassed at the strip about not having a cage. I did go back up to Martin and went 13.36 @ 103.4. I think car is capable of 12's with a touch more work. At first I thought the Z was a great deal, but Ford definitely has alot more aftermarket parts and the Ford as I am finding out has better rearend than the GM. I have 4000 to spend on this project and I think I'll reach my goal which is low 12's and have the car be reliable and N/A

Oh no! That was a good time. You must of been really hookin up. Yeah the performance market is a lot larger with the Mustangs. I think the market at the auto industry feed off each other with the Mustang. Good luck on the project. It shouldnt be too hard to get into the 12's with the Z. Is this an lt-1 or is it older yet? I believe the Ford does have a better rear end setup. Especially if you were to go a 9 inch. Although I have heard that if you stick with the 8.8 and use the Eaton 31 spline setup it can easy handle as much as the 9

did you have a pic of those wheels?

it is a LT1 , just need to upgrade valves and port the heads and recam and balance it along with a few other changes. nothing like the sound of a 7000 rpm motor

Status
Not open for further replies.