Mac or BBK Headers?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm a big MAC fan but their headers suck because of the mentioned separate flanges. BBK headers are very nice. The fitment is very good as well. I found going up from the bottom and jacking up the engine was the only way they would go in smoothly.

MAC used to be junk but it seems they have improved a whole lot, but I do not know from personal experience. Kooks, Hooker..... yeah, yeah, but you pay for them. I had Hooker Supercomps on my Camaro, nice headers and all but pricey.

Personally I've owned only the BBK Longtubes. I loved 'em, great clearance and great fit. Never leaked. Only complaint I had was that their polished coating starts to rust through in spots and this was on a car that was garage kept and only driven about 5000 miles per year. Now I am having them sent to Jet Hot along with my off road BBK H-pipe to be stripped recoated and polished. Buy the non polished and get the Jet Hot brand coating.

Personally I've owned only the BBK Longtubes. I loved 'em, great clearance and great fit. Never leaked. Only complaint I had was that their polished coating starts to rust through in spots and this was on a car that was garage kept and only driven about 5000 miles per year. Now I am having them sent to Jet Hot along with my off road BBK H-pipe to be stripped recoated and polished. Buy the non polished and get the Jet Hot brand coating.

How much does Jet Hot coating cost for a set of longtubes?