Mach 1 Long tube headers ?

harrisonfiveo

Dec 18, 2005
Ok guys i've searched thru the tech artcles with not so much luck. How much of a PITA is it to put some Long tubes on the 03/04 Machs? Coming from a 95GT that i put H/C/I and every other bolt on imaginable to these mod motors is a bit different. Just want to know what im getting into...and opinions on which manufacture is best for them. Appreciate any help:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Ok guys i've searched thru the tech artcles with not so much luck. How much of a PITA is it to put some Long tubes on the 03/04 Machs? Coming from a 95GT that i put H/C/I and every other bolt on imaginable to these mod motors is a bit different. Just want to know what im getting into...and opinions on which manufacture is best for them. Appreciate any help:nice:

not gonna lie, installing lt headers on our cars is a huge PITA...In most cases you have to lower the k member.....

not gonna lie, installing lt headers on our cars is a huge PITA...In most cases you have to lower the k member.....

ugh....definitely something i dont want to tackle in my driveway on jackstands then

appreciate the advice deftsound:nice:

Im beginning to think everything about modding these cars is a PITA:(

But damn its fun to drive:D

It isn't bad at all if you don't mind being on the ground for a while. None of it is hard, just time consuming. Just get the car HIGH off the ground like 1.5-2 feet and it is much better. I backed my car onto ramps in the backand then used a jack with wood blocks to get the front end way up there. Made it so nice. Being able to maneuver is what you wnat. Get a buddy and you are set. All you need the buddy for is lifting and lowering the k. It will take a while the first time, but you will feel like you could do it is 2 hours after that.

BTW the car in my sig and av are now sold. I got an 03 mach and did put the long tubes on. They make it very loud with and o/r x and magnapacks.