magnaflow > chokemaster

• Sponsors (?)

Gotcha man. I have my flows dumped, and when I put tips on them they were way too quiet. So Im hesitant to put a full regular magnaflow catback on in fear that it will be as quiet as the flows. I want to hear some noise in the car with the windows up. Your car sounds great btw, how do you like the sound on the inside?

It's my daily driver and the flowmaster drone was driving me nuts. I'm much happier with the magnaflows.

It's nice and mellow, yet still definite V8 sound when Im not getting on it around town. Not look-at-me loud like the flowmasters were even in low revs/partial throttle. Interior drone has decreased dramaticly all the way around. It's still a 5.0 with no cats so it's not completely gone, but I can live with this just fine.

Now, when I mash the throttle all hell breaks loose and I'm willing to bet it's a lot louder outside then the flows even. It's like an on/off switch and I love it, just what I wanted!

Sounds very nice! Which H pipe are you running?

I'd like to do something different with my exhaust eventually; that's perfect!

Must be quite the DD for the Netherlands. Probably don't see too many of them over there.

I get over to the UK a couple of times a year, and I can count the Mustangs I've seen over there, of any vintage, on one hand.

Choke masters are terrible. I can't stand the drone.

If anyone else is considering a Magnaflow exhaust, keep the Dynomax Exhaust in mind. Both exhausts are virtually identical. The Dynomax UltraFlow SS setup actually came out long before Magnaflow, they just haven't spent as much money on advertising. Jegs and Summit both sell the UltraFlow SS cat back for $349 now.

Kurt

Don't see any mustangs here no, that's why I drive one ;)

I was gonna go with dynomax ultraflo's first, but then I remembered the vendor that sold me my magnaflow exhaust for the probe and I returned there. but yeah, do consider them too, they might even sound better.

I came across a guy from Germany that has a red GT with your wheels on it. Hes on Moddedmustangs.com. Your wheels must be hot over in Europe! :nice: