Maier '67 racing front apron w/ spoiler - pics?

ron67fb

Founding Member
Aug 3, 2001
SF Bay area, CA
Anyone have pictures? The website has pics but not on the car. I emailed them last week but I'm not holding my breath on it. I know someone here has one on their white race car but it's with the bumper, and I'm looking for the bumper-less version.

• Sponsors (?)

Maier Racing sucks. Their fiberglass fits like crap. I think their is another company that has better quality pieces . . . I think it's called Fiberglass Specialties or something like that.

Sorry, no pics.

With all due respect, I'm asking for pictures, not opinions. There are enough Maier bashing threads and that's not what I asked for, so let's keep that aside. My car has been my toy since 1989 and nobody else makes what I'm asking for other than Maier. If you're positive someone else does, then do please offer up a link. No, I'm not asking how to modify an existing one, I already found that thread. No, I don't care how you think version (x) looks better than version (y). Thanks

Not a 67 but my 65 is from Maier
I'm pretty happy with the fit, and the sucker is tough as nails
unfortunately hit a duffle bag on the highway one night, only damage was a small crack
It is old however, previous owner installed about 15 years ago
can't say if their quality has changed since
gtss:canada:
sorry I can't seem to get the photo to attach
you can kind of see it in my avatar

the turn signal holes on mine appear to be original, and there are mouldings for the brake duct holes which are visible to be cut out from the back side but never were
it would be simple at this point with a hole saw
gtss