Mangaflow vs Magnapacks

• Sponsors (?)

That sound clip sounds tame. The 4V does the 'Packs justice. On a 2V I would either get the 'Packs and a x-pipe, or the Magnaflows and an offroad pipe. If you get the 'Packs and an offroad pipe, I would think it would be way too poppy sounding. I doubt either combo will be too loud you can't think. That's more to happen if you get the Dronemasters.

Bassani Catted X!!

i figured i'd get mixed reviews lol.

what mid pipe have you all been going with? I've heard nothing but good as far as UPR goes.

I have the UPR O/R X paired with dumped magnaflows. I think it sounds great. Just cruising it has a nice deep tone but if i get on it sounds like all Hell is breaking loose. Get lots of compliments.

The UPR X is great quality fit excelent with no problems at all no leaks and no fitment issues. It's uncoated. So i bought some high heat spraypaint and painted it to keep it from rusting. 3 years later even with salty roads no rust!

Bassani O/R X with magnaflows sounds good, quite when cruisen around town, and has a nice deep note. However, stomp on it and it will definitely bring some attention. On the highway it has a nice rumble but no drone or nothin insanely loud. For what you are looking for i strongly suggest the magnaflows with an o/r x. Also, my catback is stainless steel with 4 in tips, very nice. Get compliments all the time, mostly from other stang drivers.