mass air wiring harness

anyone used this new part in jegs? new meaning new, not just came out, sorry. but its part number 467-81868801 to convert speed density to mass air. is it worth anything? i dont want to buy it and have a headache of custom work to do because its not the same as a stock mass air wiring harness. i just can't find anyone with one used. so should i buy it ($85) or keep waitin with my fingers crossed to find a used one. ford wouldn't sell me the part.

• Sponsors (?)

QBstang87 said:
anyone used this new part in jegs? new meaning new, not just came out, sorry. but its part number 467-81868801 to convert speed density to mass air. is it worth anything? i dont want to buy it and have a headache of custom work to do because its not the same as a stock mass air wiring harness. i just can't find anyone with one used. so should i buy it ($85) or keep waitin with my fingers crossed to find a used one. ford wouldn't sell me the part.

IF your looking to convert just run your own wires its easy but right now I'm having problems converting, becouse i cant get it to idle, its starving for air :(