Maximum Motorsports suspension packages

• Sponsors (?)

"too much" is a matter of opinion, MM's products is top shelf equipment. Hell, I think my FRPP B springs are too stiff for the street lol, but I don't dd my car so I can live with them.

I wouldn't have any problem running the road a track box on the street. But I also don't know how much more of a firmer ride you are willing to deal with, along with how bad the roads around you are.

I live in Hawaii right now so roads suck big time. I'm only here for 2 more years so i could manage as long as it isn't super harsh. Plus before I bought the 89 I had an ov with Eibach Sportlines. It was a little on the rough side, but no unbearable.

If you want a little more reassurance. Go ahead and give Maximum motorsports a call. They are great to talk with and know their stuff. They would be the ones to tell you which spring rate would suit you best.

i can tell you that with all of the digging i've done over the last few weeks that i have yet to find ONE bad thing said about MM. i've read nothing but great reviews about the staff and equipment. as my project progresses i plan to drive my car through their catalog.

hopefully i'll have enough money left to still build the motor :D

im doing my suspension now and ill be doing the RAT box. ive got tokico blues and c springs and cant stand the ride, most people say blues are oem level dampening so im going with the bilsteins and thier springs. they are a modified version of the H&R race springs. plus they only lower you about an inch so it shouldnt be too rough of a ride.

i can tell you that with all of the digging i've done over the last few weeks that i have yet to find ONE bad thing said about MM. i've read nothing but great reviews about the staff and equipment. as my project progresses i plan to drive my car through their catalog.

hopefully i'll have enough money left to still build the motor :D
I'll be the first to say something bad, **** is expensive, and addicting.