May 8 Mustang & All Ford Show

bigblockgt

Founding Member
Mar 6, 2001
Jeffersonville In
Here's an update on our show held at Jim O'Neal Ford, Indiana Av Sellersburg In, use Exit 9 off I-65.
We have signed Mustangs Unlimited, bringing their tractor trailer, Tire Barn - displaying and selling custom wheels and tires, discounted to members of FCMC and show specials, Kenny Brown Performance, suspension parts and their race car, National Parts Depot, K DiMilo Jeweler on site, tons of give-aways including cash, 5 time ARCA Champ Frank Kimmel's front fender signed will be raffled off along with Kenny Brown super subs, a clock, a Shelby commerative plates and on and on.

Looks like a great show, Also, the first 100 ( including pre-registered) will receive a "goodie bag" unsurpassed in this area, including a dash plaque and other items.

Food vendors, with soft serve ice cream, brats and hot dogs and free popcorn will be there too.

Indy F1 Grand Prix will have Michael Schumacher's F1 car on display along with the F1 girls.

Don't forget the $100 Club Participation award for the club with the most cars registered....

I know this dealer has a large selection of Cobras and they want to Move them out the door - some come on out.

You don't have to be a member of the Falls City Mustang Club to participate in the show.

Still need more info, drop me a note or reply on the forum

• Sponsors (?)