Mco

Jeff_D_2385

Oct 9, 2003
Anyone on here ever play Motor City Online? Great game with some nice mustangs like the 65, 70 mach 1, boss 302/429...

And some other good cars there too. but the people who hosted it aren't doing it anymore and i have a lot of free time on my hands now that school is over for a while,

and since i can't wait for my GT to come to me i need some game like MCO to pass the time? Anyone know of anything? Like Juiced? but that seems like a ricer game.

MCO was american muscle cars, mustangs, camaros, GTOs, fairlane(?), el camino( :notnice: )..list goes on

• Sponsors (?)

Gran Turismo 4 for the PS2 has "classic" and newer cars. Currently I am racing a 2005 Mustang with around 500 hp. Of course GT4 is more simulation than arcade so it is not everyone's cup of tea!

Motor City Online is by far the best Car game ever made for classic car nuts, like me,,,I loved that game its a shame they shut it down, i wish i still have all the pics of my cars, I only have pics of two of my first cars on this computer :(

199 said:
Motor City Online is by far the best Car game ever made for classic car nuts, like me,,,I loved that game its a shame they shut it down, i wish i still have all the pics of my cars, I only have pics of two of my first cars on this computer :(

ha that game was the S**t!!! i was just starting to get the hang of it when they shut it down. it was lots of fun though... they have games for PS2 like GT4 and Juiced (on XBOX too) and also cheaper games like "Ford Racing" or if you like tuning up your car, Need For Speed Underground offers a mustang if you wanna tune it w/rice products. (takes about 5 hours to earn the car beforehand so i hope you enjoy racing toyotas and nissans)

I haven't seen anything too much like MCO recently though...my dad makes video games (yea, i was a lucky kid) so anything in the works i can find out about.

MCO...ha good times...