me vs. 05 mustang

• Sponsors (?)

I test drove one awhile ago before I got my car and I caught third with the a/c on and 3 people in the car and I can't catch 3rd in my car? I mean they only have around 250 rwhp which is where kinda close to what I should have right?

hookups333 said:
I test drove one awhile ago before I got my car and I caught third with the a/c on and 3 people in the car and I can't catch 3rd in my car? I mean they only have around 250 rwhp which is where kinda close to what I should have right?

What do you mean caught 3rd? As in spun the tires? I'm not to sure you have 250 at the wheels, seems a little high. BUT.......... the 05's don't put out like they should with 300hp. I think if you're gonna have a chance, you're gonna have to launch good and hit every gear just right. They are supposed to run mid 13's stock, I've seen it, the ones running high 13's aren't the greatest drivers.

hookups333 said:
what the hell are you talking about?????

IEatRiceGT said:
it should be close, 05's run high 13's and if you drive your car right you should be able to run that also

lol, even w/ his mods and great driving skills, he won't break 13's. :Zip2:

don't bet on beating an 05 GT w/ those mods you listed... they're putting out way more than your car--300 hp.