Me vs. 2000 LS1

ARed1995GT

Dec 9, 2003
Boca Raton, FL
me - mods in sig.
ls1 - 2000 z28, a4, free mods + slp catback, air lid

1st run... 45mph roll... i honked it off, he shut it down at about 100, and he put 1/4 a car in between us, so he beat me by a car and a 1/4...

2nd run... 30mph roll... 4500 rpms, i honked it off, he instantly pulled out due to me having to shift right away, and i couldnt play catchup, he pulled some during 2nd, pulled more during 3rd, i missed 4th gear, put it in 4th, went for a second then shut it down cause there was no more point, i'd say he put about 5 cars on me...

3rd run... 20 mph roll... 3,000 rpm's so i didnt immediately have to shift into 2nd, we shut it down at around 105 and he had put a car and a half to two cars between us, i'd say he beat me by around 2 and a half cars...

i usually race till my 4th gear ends, which is 115 - 120, i know it wasnt the best mph for the ls1 but it was pretty good for me hehe, i hope to do a few runs with him from a dig soon, then i will race him again once i get the afpr, 24# inj.'s, longtubes, 80mm maf, and the performer 5.0 upper on

• Sponsors (?)

You did good.....back when I had a 99 a4 z28 with the same mods as the guy that raced you with a little weight reduction, I raced my friend from school who had a 92 GT with the same mods as you except for a couple different brands.....anyway we raced from about 10mph and by 70-75 I had bus lengths on him. I thought the race would be a little closer but I looked back and he was waaay back.....oh the memories.

You did very good, back in march I raced my buddys 98 T/A auto with tons mod he was runing 12.7, I lose a few cars from a roll, but from a stop he kill me realy bad, that time I was runing 14.7