Melbourne area stangs

• Sponsors (?)

yeah all this sounds good to me about going to the hooters or maybe even going to bithlo some night...as far as going to hooters next saturday i wont be able to because ill be at the fsu game in tally. as far as what school, i went to mel hi last and graduated and right now im a working bum. some low rider group always used to meet in the parking lot by popeye's next to publix on 192. they dont do it anymore so maybe that would be a place that we could use to have a meeting at...i work at the dockside imports store in the same shopping center so it would be easy for me to be there and its seems to be close to everyone else also...just throwing out some ideas...keep me up to date.

it all depends on which way you come down...if you come down US1 then you would take Strawbridge which turns in to 192 or if you just go to the melbourne causeway that will also eventually turn into 192. once you come over the causeway you will come to a light, that is US1, if you go straight through the light you will go about a mile or so and will come up on a street call babcock, you will go past mel hi and you will see hooters on the right. if you go past babcock for a few more miles, past the mall and everything you will see the publix that i was talking about. let me know if that helps any or confuses you.

My wife will actually be in town next weekend but I don't see why she wouldn't want to go out for a while Saturday evening. I'll have to leave to get ready for work around 9:00, so what do you guys think... 5:30, 6'ish? Or do you all want to meet somewhere and cruise there?

Ok, let's try to get this organized around everyone's schedule. First of all, is there anyone who knows that they won't be going to BCC for the auto-x? Because if we can get that day opened up in everyone's schedule, we could always go grab some food after the race. Everyone meets at the races (even if just to watch, but you know you'll want to run ;) ), and then we can all cruise over to get some grub. Picture it: lots of mustangs in the lot with numbers shoe polished on the windows. Yeah, I know... a little ricey but at least we would have actually been racing :D

yeah i think that would be cool...after the event sunday depending what time it ends (ive never been so i have no idea) we could all go somewhere near by and make everyone jealous with our cars. great idea baglock1. is everyone else upto it???