Melbourne area stangs

Yeah, I'd be cool with it. I'd still kinda rather do it Sat. Night, and I don't know if or where the Hooters is in Palm Bay, but it's a good idea. I'm up for it. :D

• Sponsors (?)

all right guys heres the deal for me and saturday night...i cant do it till after 9 cus thats when i get off from work. but im all go for sunday. and as far as bringing a non-stangnet friend i say the more the marrier. whats gonna be good for everyone else?

After 9 o'clock on Saturday the 17th would be fine for me. Eat a light dinner at 5 or so, then drop in and have some good stuff after 9. I got no problem with that. Sunday would be fine, too. Either one. (Kinda perfer Saturday, though.)

Saturday after the race would be best for me, but I don't wanna leave anybody out (White93'LX2.3). The following sunday I can't cause I have work. :( Don't you guys just love trying to make plans?!? :D BTW, do you guys mind if I bring a friend....he drives a...'93 Z28, but don't worry he likes mustangs also. He would be driving a 91 GT Conv right now if we didn't find rust under it from the salt water. :( Oh well, it's nice to have some competition in school. :) Let me know what's going on. Later

~Brian

all right guys im gonna leave this one up to you because im leaving town at 1 today and wont be back till sunday night so try and iron everything out and ill try and check in some time this weekend..talk to you all later.

Originally posted by erichmess_

You mean Sunday, right? Actually, If we go sunday, maybe David and his friends can come out to. That would be cool. I'm up for that.

Uh......yeah....that's what I said. :cool:

Sunday would be best cause I don't want to drive down there both days....But if I gotta.....:)

Originally posted by baglock1
Ok... Sunday after the race? And as for everybody who can't show up till after 9:30, or otherwise late in the evening, I have to be at work at 11:00 pm, so squeeze a hooter for me :D

I can't stay all night either. :( Unfortunately I have to get up early for school the next morning, and I don't get up to easily as it is. I will definately be there sunday though.

We need to meet at the track (Bithlo) some soon also! For real, I think it'll be fun plus we can all see how each others cars run and stuff like that. Mines, slow btw. :) Keep me posted.

Whoa, I think I lost you guys somewhere. Okay, so Sunday the 18th, we're going to the AutoX. Then after the race, we are all going to do a cruise in to the nearest Hooters. Is that right? Or am I missing something. :confused:

BTW, there was a 96 Saleen S351(?) in my neigborhood today. After I was done drooling I got in my car and chased him down to talk to him. He's going out there to BCC, too. Man, it's a small world.

all right guys...im still in tallahassee and i can see things are kinda starting to come together but there are some bumps that need smoothing out...ok the way i see things is that if anything happens saturday night i cant be there till after 930 i dont know if you all are gonna wanna be out that late and then have to come back the next morning for the race...i have no problem with time on sunday so if we just wanna do something after the race im down with that...if you all wanna do something both night im down with that too...so either way ill be there and its gonna be alot of fun...as far as the bithlo thing im down with going but im with mfpmax on this one im not gonna race my 4 banger and feel slow compared to all the badass cars out there but ill go for the fun of it...talk to you all later time to go and party. later

Ok, it looks like we're starting to lose a few people along the way (including myself) due to confusion. Since Saturday night is a conflict for a lot of the people here, why don't we plan on meeting at BCC Palm Bay for the auto-x Sunday morning and then cruise for some food afterwards? Looking at everyones' remarks, I think that this will work for almost everyone. Does anyone have somewhere they have to be Sunday afternoon that conflicts with this plan? Also, what the heck is bithlo??? That's the one that got me lost...:confused:

Originally posted by baglock1
Also, what the heck is bithlo??? That's the one that got me lost...:confused:

Its a little town outside of Orlando(actually, like at the mouth of it) that is the home of the Orlando SpeedWorld drag strip and Circle track...1Bad goes there quite often it seems and my uncle would always say he'd take me there. I finally went recently...its sweet. Wednesday and Friday is Test and Tune nights...$10 for everything.