Merry Christmas Stangnetters!

marvinmycat

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2002
Buffalo, NY
Merry Christmas Stangnetters!

List your favorite, and least favorite presents that you all got today!

Most favorite - Bullitt Pedals!!!
Least favorite - pop corn (WTF?)

Notable runners up - Mustang ornament, Mustang Monopoly, Mustang pen set, Mustang throw, Mustang travel mug, Booze!

• Sponsors (?)

Most Favorite-
Cobra XRS_9450 Radar Detector
Notable Mentions-
New Slim PS2 (shared gift with my younger sibling)
Sony Psyc Walkman (Gem Black)

Least Favorite-
Glowing Pen (Not horrible, but wow, lol)
Notable Mention-
'Funny' Callendar ive goen through some of the jokes... not funny :shrug:

But definately a NICE Xmas! :nice:
I got things for my car! No mods, just kits, one was Vehicle Emergency, another was Car care (shammys, cloths, and dusters and a squegee and stuff!) the last was a 'Armor All Gift Box' an awesome box filled with 5 of Armor All's Best products, a sponge, and for some reason a sample of a new type of Glad Bags! (I had complained to my father that we have no armor all, so this fullfilled my request!) (My older brother also got the same 3 kits for his mustang, lol :D )

Most Favorite - 40gb iPod (which will be my new car project, making it integrate into my car perfectly)

Least Favorite - candy? (not that I didn't like it, but come on, it's just candy)

Honorable Mentions - a 14 inch Joe Cool (Snoopy) Pez dispenser, nice new clothes, new bowling ball, car care kit (has like 5 cleaning items in a nice bag, and a glove washer)

Feliz Navidad:

Most Favorite: :banana:
Mach 1 Shocks
Mach 1 Struts
FRRP "C" Springs

Noteable Runner Up: :nice:
Humphrey the Humping Dog, LOL.

Least Favorite: :(
Socks!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Most Favorite:New IAC and New EGR (to replace my failed parts)!

Notable runners up:A case of Mobil 1 10W30 oil,Mobil 1 oil filter,DC t-shirt,
DC shoes,Armor All car care gift set.

Least favorite:socks and boxers

I had a wonderfull Christmas and I can't wait to get my car fixed
next year.

Favorite Gifts- Saleen S281 Wing already painted, also 3.73 gears and Traction Lok, Need For Speed Underground 2(can't wait till i get the mustang)

Least Favorite- Little NX nitrous bottle key chain- Joke from dad saying that is the only bottle i will ever get!!! :rlaugh: