MIDWEEK STRESS RELIEF MEET - NORTHERN NEW JERSEY june 9th

• Sponsors (?)

[QUOTE='69Mach1Chick]Bill will be there before anyone else because we all have real jobs[/QUOTE]

i make more than you while doing less work than you do, and i work with cool people and have a good time. if that isnt a real job so be it, ill take it anyway. oh yeah and i have a nicer car than you too. wait, you dont have a car anymore...oh well, even when you did...mine was still nicer.

yeah i know it was a joke...you seem to like dishing those half-bitchy pointless pokes out to me, thats for sure. you are the only one who thinks they are funny. just gets old, know what i mean?

:shrug:

QUICK91LX said:
i make more than you while doing less work than you do, and i work with cool people and have a good time. if that isnt a real job so be it, ill take it anyway. oh yeah and i have a nicer car than you too. wait, you dont have a car anymore...oh well, even when you did...mine was still nicer.

yeah i know it was a joke...you seem to like dishing those half-bitchy pointless pokes out to me, thats for sure. you are the only one who thinks they are funny. just gets old, know what i mean?

:shrug:

own3d.

PlumCrazy5.0 said:
enough acting like little schoolgirls. :notnice: will be at the meet at like 6:45. see you there.

its all good...just ghey when i cant post anything without her calling me an @ss...wtf

maybe its her childish way of saying she wants me back HAHA :lol: :rlaugh:

peace guys see you all on tuesday :nice:

QUICK91LX said:
its all good...just ghey when i cant post anything without her calling me an @ss...wtf

maybe its her childish way of saying she wants me back HAHA :lol: :rlaugh:

peace guys see you all on tuesday :nice:
motherofgod.jpg

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate. See you tomorrow... I probably won't be there right at 6, but I'll try and get there as soon as I can. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!

Dude, bill take a chill. I can't joke with you? or you have to show of for your woman and act all tough. Oh by the way, where do you work now? Not at Ike's still right? And no i do not have a car anymore but I am also noy in any debt and will have my dream car soon enough which non eof your cars will ever match!

[QUOTE='69Mach1Chick]Dude, bill take a chill. I can't joke with you? or you have to show of for your woman and act all tough. Oh by the way, where do you work now? Not at Ike's still right? And no i do not have a car anymore but I am also noy in any debt and will have my dream car soon enough which non eof your cars will ever match![/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE='69Mach1Chick]Dude, bill take a chill. I can't joke with you? or you have to show of for your woman and act all tough. Oh by the way, where do you work now? Not at Ike's still right? And no i do not have a car anymore but I am also noy in any debt and will have my dream car soon enough which non eof your cars will ever match![/QUOTE]

im not retarted enough to continue this, grow up.

by the way, i dont need to act tough for anyone. im just me. obviously you had issues with that. but you know what, sarah likes it so im not out to impress anyone, especially you.