Mineral grey pics

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Ordie, Apr 7, 2007.

1. got any numbers to show that? Maybe that's for 02's and up.

2. Those are all beautiful cars! Here's my baby. Pearl02.

Attached Files:

3. We should make a mineralgreyregistry.com. We would have the fewest members, but the highest number produced..

Riley

4. I really thought about trying to do that in the past. I think it would be a great idea.

5. do ittttttttttt

6. somebody definitely should!

7. What springs are you using?

I'll start a Registry but I'm not one of the most computer literate for starting a website.. Let me look into how to start it and I will.

8. :drool:

9. Most were probably V6 cars. It was weird cause I drove my car from CA to PA. Most people on the drive told me I had a nice car and they they hadn't seen an MG car before. I guess most MG cars were sold west coast? Seemed the farther east I went the less common they were.

10. do you have a picture of the side of the car with no angle?

11. unfortunately i do not, i'd take a pic right now but my car is filthy! brake dust and even bird crap on the front wheels :(

12. quite a few MG's around here. I love the color though

13. I just have stock wheels, but who doesn't love to whore out a few pics of their baby!!! lol

MustangRunEdited.jpg
    P3110429.jpg
    P3110427.jpg

14. Damn.. I'm the only one with a Vert?

15. maybe there were very few MG verts made? Or maybe MG just looks better on coupes :D but i've always wondered what my car would look like if it were a vert..

16. Pearl02, i just noticed you have tinted taillights, i really like the look of that... what did you use for it? vinyl or spray on?

my rear end is a little too plain, i think tinted tails would be a nice subtle change
    rear.jpg

17. Mine are too. I actually traded my plain ones to a guy that already had his tinted

He said he got overlays, already precut for the taillights, from ninosport.

IMG_0408.jpg

I cant wait till I can install my springs and a light bar.

18. here is two pics of my car....17x10.5 dd black bullits rear ,with 17x9 up front...just ignore the writing in the first pic ,was trying to make a sig but was unsuccessful haha:D

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-4.jpg

IM002227-2.jpg

19. The vert MG looks good. Theres one at a dealer here in Spokane and if I didnt have my coupe already I would probably buy it. I like coupes a lot though but my Mom has an 04 Orange v6 convertible and its definitely fun to drive.