Mircale Wash

Dark Knight GT

I can't get it up......ok that didn't sound right.
May 26, 2003
Ozark, Missouri
I've been using a can of this stuff called "Miracle Wash". I think the company that makes it is called Brite Side or something, but I know its in the Amsoil catalogues.

First, let me say this is the best car cleaning product I have ever used. I was a bit skeptic at first that a foaming car cleaner could do this well, but I've since been convicned. The way this stuff works is you shake the can up well, spray some on the car, it foams, work it onto the paint surface, and let it set till it hazes. You then buff off the residue with a towel of your choice(I use microfiber). The shine is amazing. Not to mention the polishing residue actually helps to protect the car. I don't know how this works, but it does. Car has been rained on and the water does seem to slide off. Not quite as good as it would with a wax, but you can't expect one product to do it all. I even noticed this stuff helped with a scratch that I've had on the rear quarter panel of my car. Each time I use it, the better it looks. Anyways, sorry for the rant. Just felt like sharing my results. BTW, my car is black, and it is rare to find a product that works this well on black paint. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)