Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator off of ebay!!

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by fish254, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. every thing worked out great best bang for the buck fits like a glove how can i post pics some one help i have the pics in my computer??
  2. go to www.imageshack.us

Right on the main page there will be box where you can enter somthing, next to it, theres a button that says choose, click that, browse you comptuer for one of the pictures, then hit open, check the box resize 640x480 for message boards, then click upload right below that.

Then it will come up with a page with all thses links scroll down to the one that says direct link to the image, copy that, paste it into a reply with the IMG tags around it.

Repeat for other photos.

Theres other sites that are a little easier but alot of them require registration. This one might, but I dont think it does, and if it does its 100% free anyways.
  3. if you still have the a/c then you wont be able to see any of the writing on the front. and the fan will cover the back
  4. would buy one but is there a way to remove the painted name on it?

A lite Coat of aluminum Spray paint should work..

Be very craeful not to clog fins... Repeat Very lite coat
  5. [​IMG]

6. some pics
  7. I thought i read something awhile back about their caps. Can you only use their radiator cap?
  8. how much difference was there depth wise?? compared to stock

wondering if it will fit a vortech'd car?
  9. Excellent question.
  10. also any updates on how cooler it keeps the car???
    im in bad need of one for my h/c/i 306.. s-trimmed car
  11. Sweet... so far so good on the new engine keeping cool with a new stock radiator replacement. But we'll see how it does in the heat of summer. I might be going this route as well. :nice:
  12. well on a 90 deg day with ac blasting my car on the temp guage does not go past the letter R iam not sure the depth size if you ask me i think its a copy of the fluidyne
  13. Updates? I am ordering one friday and I want to know how your temps have been. And will a normal radiator cap fit?
  14. +1
  15. +2 Im very close to ordering one of these
  16. I use one with my 408 without any problems. They are identical to the fluidyne except the core fins differ slightly.
  17. Thats what I wanted to hear. Thanks :nice:
  18. i'm wondering why you guys are going w/ this Moshimoto piece as opposed to the Summit universal (that seems to fit our cars no prob)?
  19. Manily because this is a direct drop in. I know the summit fits pretty good, but this obviously fits better. :)
  20. ahh.. i missed that part, hehe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.