MMR LCA's, anyone used them?

triggz

Founding Member
May 15, 2002
Gadsden, AL
I guess I've acquired a free set.. how are these for DD/corner carving? I do hit up the track on drag radials/n2o some, but my car is auto and won't have a high stall for a while yet.. I do a LOT of stressful turning though.

Yay or nay? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry didn't mean to be an ass , I tought you knew . MMR 900 is one of the best block you can get. Better then VT and Modular PowerHouse. Have seen and heard lots of good thing about this company.

No problem....No offense taken...:D

They must be pretty good if there better than VT & MPH....

On anther note, what type of control arms are they & what type of bushings do they have....Poly bushings all they way around cause sever suspension bind on the street & can actually damage the torque boxes.....

I have an mmr stroker 950 and i wouldnt say MMR is better than vt or mph,if i had to do it all over again id go mph.i dealt with a lot of problems with MMR and now i find out that after i told them i want compression to be in the neighborhood of 9.5-10.0 to 1,my motor is actually around 8.9-9.1.i asked them numerous times that the compression was what i asked,even the 2nd motor they built me because the 1st was messed up.i wouldnt praise them.MMR just sells other ppls parts with their own name,for example the $170 head gaskets(aka factory ford) from the dealer cost 80 bucks.the control arms are granatelli.sorry to hijack i just dont like ppl praising MMR because they are not what they seem.

There are some people that will have trouble with MMR, but that's to be expected with every company. For the most part, they are a great reliable company.

If you're getting a free pair of LCA's, I'd slap those b1tches on!

Sorry didn't mean to be an ass , I tought you knew . MMR 900 is one of the best block you can get. Better then VT and Modular PowerHouse. Have seen and heard lots of good thing about this company.

Block? VT and MPH make powerful combos aswell , and has nothing to do with the block (iron cobra block) it's the components in the block

And better is stupid way to describe it, if you haven't looked into VT Engines and MPH

I guess I've acquired a free set.. how are these for DD/corner carving? I do hit up the track on drag radials/n2o some, but my car is auto and won't have a high stall for a while yet.. I do a LOT of stressful turning though.

Yay or nay? :shrug:

MMR Website said:
MMR Rear Upper and lower control arm kit for 87-04 Mustangs

This upper and lower control arm kit will drastically improve handling, drag launches, cornering and braking, designed for full time street use and track use. Includes high quality Eurethane bushings and hardware, direct bolt on.

I've worked in the plastics field for years, and I've never heard of Eurethane.

I say Pass, if you like carving, having poly bushings on the axle side will cause more bind, best cheap alternative is the pro3i street/race lcas http://www.partshopper.com/shop/Pro3-Mustang-Lower-Control-Arms-79-04-m176.html