More Body Shop Pics

AP1995V6

Jul 13, 2003
Oxford, MS
View attachment 489595
I'll have to get my tail pipes rebent to fit into the grooves correctly.

View attachment 489597
Yours truly with his baby.

View attachment 489599
The side skirts were painted and ready to be put on, but the owner wanted to make put the front and rears on first so they weren't installed at the time of the picture.

View attachment 489601
When the guy when installed the front bumper, he noticed some blimishes in the paint cause from the clear coat setting badly so they have to sand down the bumper and repaint it.

View attachment 489603

View attachment 489605

View attachment 489607

Everything else looks like its shaping up rather well. I had to make sure he did a few things, but over all it looks good. I even got him to order me a few parts for my interior that I was having a hard time getting a hold of since the CS over at stangparts is pretty horrible.

• Sponsors (?)

Looking really good :Nice:. I know I would like a 99+ saleen kit on mine, I just like the sleek looks of saleen. I remember the first auto show I went to and saw the new edge Saleen and absolutely loved the look.

Well it's not done yet. The guy was probably working on it when he noticed the blemishes, stopped and painted them, then while waiting to dry to finish the pictures were taken.

He said it would be done Tuesday; however I'm not going to look forward to anything since it was supposed to have been done Friday, and when I found out it wasn't finished, I got really mad. So this way I won't be mad when it isn't done Tuesday ;)

I got my car back last night. It was a couple hundred dollars cheaper than I expected so I may be getting the MM Coil over kit as a spring break project instead. I'll post some more pictures of my car this weekend probably.

*does a dance*

$3,953.38 was the grand total. That included $149 for tinting and some $50 for 2 plastic pieces for my interior. He had to add a couple hours to the estimate since my roof was obviously sat on at some point. I have to take it back at some point because they put a driver side pony on the passenger side so I have a horse running in the wrong direction. Great work though. I am extremely pleased with the way things turned out.

Very nice...i'm getting my '96 repainted sonic blue right now and also have the saleen skirts and rear bumper.

Can you get some shots of how your skirts are mounted. Having difficult time understanding how the piece that goes under the door sills are suppose to mount.