more shopping! muhahah

• Sponsors (?)

deftsound said:
mach 460 system sounds very good for a factory system, i have had aftermarket sound compenents and after all was said and done i think it was a huge waste of money, not to mention home audio compenents blow any car audio systems out of the water oh and one last thing 5 fkin subwoofers is just rice

You must've been misinformed on your aftermarket audio purchaces, sucks for you. And just becuase you don't like something doesn't mean it's rice-which is the dumbest term i've ever heard in my life...don't be a jerk. Be happy for the man and let him enjoy his bass.

4 subs are going in the mustang, the L7 is going in another vehicle....

yeah i couldve bought a supercharger with that money... but honestly.. I have 5 months, and I still have lots of money to spend. I'm either getting another 06 mustang kennebell from my dealership, or im going to put it all in my current, thats why I got my audio now instead of waiting, because the deciding factor on those performance mods - are if I actually get this new mustang.

5 months till spring, and more money to earn, which has room for my new engine, built driveline, rollcage, supercharger and random accessories.... :)

deftsound said:
mach 460 system sounds very good for a factory system, i have had aftermarket sound compenents and after all was said and done i think it was a huge waste of money, not to mention home audio compenents blow any car audio systems out of the water oh and one last thing 5 fkin subwoofers is just rice

the mach460 sound system is worth something like $2,000 in your car

and my mids/highs blow my trucks "premium" system out of the water.

deftsound said:

to every man his own

if he wants teh audio,let him have it.

well all I have to say is are you adopting......and were in the F*** do you work, I love the setup, cant wait to see some pics, rear seat delete with a custom fiberglass box or just a simple setup???

heheh.. im not adopting.. im 19 years old damnit :p

im posting on my brand new dell xps laptop too hahah

nah, the setup will be somewhat simple...

the 4 type-rs will be basically.. all sealed enclosure, surrounding the trunk.. 1 on th eleft, 2 in the center pushed back and 1 on the right.. kinda a "surround" of the 1 digital pdx amp that will be in the middle (4ch) and the 2 mrd1000's will be behind the box... im eventually getting a seat delete kit which will most likely hold the 2 amps on the rear, and my nitrous bottle on the bottom.

damn dude, what do you do? deal drugs? thats an awesome amount of audio!!!

i like the 460 in my stang, but it doenst even touch the system i had in my 94 jeep. the key is in tuning it properly (gain, crossover, time delay if your HU has it, etc.) and using proper sized enclosures

just got this in the mail today.. so happy about it.

dell xps 1710. core 2 due 7400, 2 gigs rams, 7950 gtx, 2 batteries, backpack.. hehehhe
xpsfront.jpg

xpsback.jpg