Most Likely have to sell car for college, how much is it worth?

• Sponsors (?)

You have one heck of a ride there man...

Honestly look into if you can swing college and keep the car. I assume you are going to buy another DD. So take your $8k, subtract the $$ for a DD. What does that leave you with for savings, insurance and gas... not worth it... Out the other end you are looking at a couple extra hous a week working to keep the stang? well worth it...

Heck i worked an average of 35 hours a week while I was a senior in college going for my bachelors in mechanical engineering... it can be done without affecting everything else too much...

:)

Keep the car, get the education... you'll thank me later...

So if they are giving you $$ for the tune, that costs the same as the injectors!

Then sell the injectors separately. Sell the intake and go to the junk yard and get another or offer a discount for that person's OEM. It's your money, just trying to give you the best advice for your $$. Again, you may be pressed for time or something, dunno. Just some ideas though, take em or leave em. :)

Im going for computer engineering. I just have to swing it for 6 months as I have co-op built into my education so I go to school for 6 months, then work for 6 months. What school did you go to?

The tune is 600 dollars with the chip. Stock injectors are much cheeper then that. I could put them back on, and change the pulley back to a 6# (which i still have) and get rid of the maf as well.

Im just so confused right now. I dont know whether to keep the car or not. I need a DD, and this just wont work in the winter, or be that great in the city where my school is and co-op will be.