MOVING SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and I have decided to move back down south to KY > so all the crap I have in my shed MUST GO or I'll have to scrap it .
98 cobra heads with cams and timing chains > $100 each
98 cobra Alum block and timing cover > needs to be bore .20 over $100
98 cobra under hood engine harness > $50
98 cobra computer $100>
98 cobra fuel tank with pump and sending unit > $100 ( front to back steel body fuel-line included $100
98 8-bolt steel flywheel $100
Alum 8- bolt flywheel $100
I have all the under hood support parts ( p/s pump ,smog stuff, water pumps) make a offer
Some other stuff to just ask and I'll look
All prices are plus shipping I WILL NOT TAKE PAY_PAL
I DO NOT HAVE ANY OIL PANS OR INTANK MANIFOLDS OR VALVE COVERS.

• Sponsors (?)

I sold Alum wheel once and the guy cry like a little girl and wanted 2/3's of his money back which was 1/3 the cost of a new flywheel. > friction disc in with in spec and useable . nothing wrong with the friction disc unless you just GOT to be cry baby about the way it looks and have to have a new plate > I can post pic or send to pic of any parts to anyone who want's them. Look at the pic's you want it then it's your's you don't > don't cry about the price.

I sold Alum wheel once and the guy cry like a little girl and wanted 2/3's of his money back which was 1/3 the cost of a new flywheel. > friction disc in with in spec and useable . nothing wrong with the friction disc unless you just GOT to be cry baby about the way it looks and have to have a new plate > I can post pic or send to pic of any parts to anyone who want's them. Look at the pic's you want it then it's your's you don't > don't cry about the price.

Apparently paypal agreed with me about the flywheel needing a new disc, thats why I have my cash back in my pocket and you don't take paypal anymore. Please try to grow up a little and don't lie about what you are selling. I could care less about you, but I don't want anyone else to buy the same unuseable flywheel I did and have to deal with your lies about it. Its flat out is not useable in the condition its in. I noticed your not advertising it as "re-surfaced" again lol. I think me and you both know the machine shop had nothing to do with your "re-surfacing" job with a handheld sander. Don't be pissy pants about it, just be an honest seller. Everyone makes mistakes like you did, I'm not mad with you I just really hope you learned a valuable lesson that people aren't near as stupid and gullible as you think that they are. Paypal doesn't play about it either.

I offered you a chance to make things right and put a new friction disc in the flywheel to make it a useable part, hell I even offered to pay for half of the cost of it! You rejected the offer. I didn't cry about it, I just simply got my money back thru paypal once they decided in my favor and sent the unuseable flywheel back to you. Lets just make sure we tell the truth about our parts next time okay? :nice:

THIS POST IS FOR THE SUMBAGE ABOVE ^autosay97^ I POST UNDER MY NAME SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHO IS SAYING WHAT I WRITE AND FOR ANYONE TO READ
I TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING I SELL , ANYONE IS WELCOME TO COME LOOK ANYTHING OVER I HAVE FOR SELL ANYTIME .....
one ... You bought the Fltwheel AFTER YOU GOT PIC"S , TWO YOU CAN SEE THE PLATE WAS RESURFACED , I PUT IT ON THE LATHE AND TURNED IT I STILL HAVE THE MOUNT I MADE TO TURN IT , and then you could be a SCAB and get me to pay for a new surface plate and then get a full refund and keep the flywheel > OF course your not mad at me I didn't do anything wrong , your the one who tried to get something for nothing . The flywheels perfictlly fine as well as the 8-bolt steel one I have and I'll send anyone pic's that want's them AND 3 I"M TIRED OF DIRT BAGS TRYING TO ROBBING ME OF PARTS AND MY TIME BY BEING LITTLE BIT*H'S AND CRYING ABOUT GETTING SOMETHING FOR NEXT TO FREE AND THEN WANTING THERE MONEY BACK BECAUSE IT NOW NEW IN THE BOX >YOU DON"T WANT ANY OF MY PARTS DON"T POST OR ASK AND I PROMISE I WON"T DEAL WITH YOU>
PLAIN AND SIMPLE , JEREMY CANTER

THIS POST IS FOR THE SUMBAGE ABOVE ^autosay97^ I POST UNDER MY NAME SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHO IS SAYING WHAT I WRITE AND FOR ANYONE TO READ
I TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING I SELL , ANYONE IS WELCOME TO COME LOOK ANYTHING OVER I HAVE FOR SELL ANYTIME .....
one ... You bought the Fltwheel AFTER YOU GOT PIC"S , TWO YOU CAN SEE THE PLATE WAS RESURFACED , I PUT IT ON THE LATHE AND TURNED IT I STILL HAVE THE MOUNT I MADE TO TURN IT , and then you could be a SCAB and get me to pay for a new surface plate and then get a full refund and keep the flywheel > OF course your not mad at me I didn't do anything wrong , your the one who tried to get something for nothing . The flywheels perfictlly fine as well as the 8-bolt steel one I have and I'll send anyone pic's that want's them AND 3 I"M TIRED OF DIRT BAGS TRYING TO ROBBING ME OF PARTS AND MY TIME BY BEING LITTLE BIT*H'S AND CRYING ABOUT GETTING SOMETHING FOR NEXT TO FREE AND THEN WANTING THERE MONEY BACK BECAUSE IT NOW NEW IN THE BOX >YOU DON"T WANT ANY OF MY PARTS DON"T POST OR ASK AND I PROMISE I WON"T DEAL WITH YOU>
PLAIN AND SIMPLE , JEREMY CANTER

You thru whining?

When you send pics from 3' away its difficult to see gouges and scrapes, I simply belived I could trust you and that the part was in useable condition. There is a difference between a used part and a non functional part. You sent me a non functional part. Like I said, all is in the past and I really don't care at all. I just simply wanted to warn the next buyer of the aluminum flywheel that it needs a new friction disc and to expect to pay around $70 for a new one to make the part a working used unit instead of a worthless one. You made no mention of it in your post and still refuse to admit that it needs attention before its put to use so I will. You definitely don't have to worry about me buying any stuff from you because you can't use paypal anymore....can't get my money back for junk you ship out.

Your lathe has issues.

My pay-pal account is in fine working order and has no problems > it was posted with the posibility of need ing a new disc because of scum bag cry babys like your self > and I don't need the hassle of people like you crying > plain and simple > if it's not yours and you don't want it shut the Fu#k up!

Status
Not open for further replies.