MPH Mongoose Kit vs. Vortech Tuner kit

MidnightGT

Mar 30, 2005
Well my plans are to have my car supercharged by the end of summer. This will be a followup to a summer of a full time job just to support it lol. Anyway I was looking at the Modular Powerhouse Mongoose kit (vortech) and was kinda set on that one being my goal. However a tuner kit comes for less and contains the same choice of headunits. The mongoose kit comes with a MPH tune, and more goodies. It also claims that is is ready for install and then feels like a factory drive. The Tuner kit from vortech comes with larger injectors.

Well I can keep going...bu which one is better, which is worse? any help/comments help. TY :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

tuner kit is for people who basically fully want to custom their blower setup. it will be more money.

tim's is everything "as is", but you can have him swap parts for things you want, rhonda is cool, she'll retotal you and get you what you need. furthermore tim knows his ****. get the mongoose.

Get the mongoose kit. With the tuner kit you will have to get a $500 dyno tune that is included with the mongoose kit. Search the boards and I assure that you will not find single bad post about MPH or Tim. That speaks volumes in a purchase of $3000+