MRT H-Pipe and Tuner Offer

MRTracing

Site Sponsor
Mar 28, 2011
Plymouth, MI
For the driver seeking peak performance, prudent customization and calibration doesn't end under the hood. A carefully selected mid-pipe upgrade enhances both driving power and exhaust sound. Team MRT has intensively engineered the MaxFlow Series H-Pipe for 2012 Mustang Boss 302 and 2011-2012 Mustang 5.0 in order to provide both of these critical benefits.

The MRT MaxFlow H-Pipe minimizes restriction and power losses by maximizing the flow of exhaust gases for performance driving. Our team of engineers optimized three key elements during the design process: (1) tube diameter, (2) smoothness of the exhaust path, and (3) back-pressure of the catalyst. From the factory, 2011-2012 Mustangs are equipped with a mid-pipe that's 2.25 inches in diameter at the point of restriction. The MRT MaxFlow H-Pipe widens the mid-pipe to 3 inches in diameter. MRT's CNC mandrel bending technology ensures that our MaxFlow H-Pipe features smooth bends and precise fit. When your Mustang "breathes easier," you benefit from more usable power.

For a limited time, MRT will be offering MRT Fast Cash™ on 2011-2012 H-Pipe and Tuner Packages. Purchase an SCT Tuner along with the 2012 MRT Boss 302 H-Pipe and receive $400 in MRT Fast Cash™. Purchase an SCT Tuner along with the 2011-2012 MRT 5.0 H-Pipe and receive $300 in MRT Fast Cash™. MRT Fast Cash™ can be redeemed on your next purchase of an MRT branded product.

MRT Fast Cash™ can be earned from 9/22/11-10/31/11 for all walk-in/phone orders, MRT Fast Cash™ can not be earned via online purchases

MRT Fast Cash™ can only be used on MRT branded products
MRT Fast Cash™ is non transferable and holds no cash value
MRT Fast Cash™ expires on 12/31/11
MRT Fast Cash™ can be redeemed on a single transaction, any remaining balance will be forfeited
MRT Fast Cash™ only applies to product, not applicable taxes and/or shipping
MRT Fast Cash™ can not be redeemed on line, you must call to place your order
MRT Fast Cash™ can not be combined with any other ongoing promotions or on previous purchases

2012 Mustang Boss 302 MRT MaxFlow Performance H-Pipe, with Cats

2011-2012 Mustang Performance H-Pipe, 5.0L V8 - MRT Direct

• Sponsors (?)

MRT H-PIPE AND TUNER

I recently had the MRT H-PIPE and MRT axle back exhaust installed along with a C&L cold air kit and SCT Tuner on my 2012 Mustang GT. I really like the combination, driving from Michigan to Florida the Mustang's gas mileage went up to 23mpg with 3.73 rears compared to 21.9 on the trip up when the car was completely stock. That is only part of the story as the Mustang sounds terrific with a deep, mellow sound and no drone around 2,000 rpm. We averaged 12 hours a day in the Mustang on the trip home and hated to get out of the car.

I heartily recommend this set up, ore power, more mileage great sound and the polished exhaust tips add an aggressive look to the Mustang.