Must have been a mirage....

merlinsteele

Nov 21, 2004
Oklahoma
At work last week I saw this image that I just can't get out of my head. Pulling up to a stop sign, I saw a newer Mustang pulling away from me. It was really fixed up... I could have swore I saw a cobra emblem on it, but I must have been seeing things. What it did have that caught my eye was side pipes, coming out in front of the rear wheels. The whole package looked awesome. Maybe it was a Roush? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

merlinsteele said:
At work last week I saw this image that I just can't get out of my head. Pulling up to a stop sign, I saw a newer Mustang pulling away from me. It was really fixed up... I could have swore I saw a cobra emblem on it, but I must have been seeing things. What it did have that caught my eye was side pipes, coming out in front of the rear wheels. The whole package looked awesome. Maybe it was a Roush? :shrug:
stock roush cars have rear exhaust, not side. as far as the cobra on the side, anyone could have put one on. the elenor kit from cervinis has side exhaust....maybe a few more details and we can decipher it for you....

bigcat said:
stock roush cars have rear exhaust, not side. as far as the cobra on the side, anyone could have put one on. the elenor kit from cervinis has side exhaust....maybe a few more details and we can decipher it for you....

:( Regretably I barely even caught a glimpse of it. But after posting I remembered seeing a similar Mustang at a certain building on base. I'll try to swing by and see if it is the one. Seems like it was one of the aftermarket kit rides. Dang sorry freakin *&&^^%#!..sorry, I'm just kinda jealous! :mad:
:D