Mustang 5.0 vs. GTO 6.0

Jzava50

Jun 27, 2007
Syracuse ,ny
Yeah so there I am driving home from the lake with my bro, and to my left on the highway was a blue GTO ('06?). I 'm in the far left lane , and she (yes SHE!) is in the middle rockin it back and forth tryin to engadge some action ....with her man riding shotgun.I am goin like 70-75 and drop it in forth and rip past her like i stole somthing. She was like a half car behind me for like 2 seconds... and i just keep pulling away i can hear her car screamin so she wasant layin up... i go to put in 5thy finnally and totally miss and she finnally passes me !!!! TRUE STORY... i couldnt believe it ....we got off at the same exit and got to a stop light , and I had to ask if it was a 5.7 or a 6.0 cuz I have heard that the 5.7 were dogs.. when he said it was a 6.0 my jaw dropped ... naturally he said that that if he was driving it would have been different ...maybe maybe not ... point is that my mildly modded 137k steed gave a new gto a spanking and I am proud !!!!! believe it or not !!!5.0 for life!!!

• Sponsors (?)

if your stock as in stock intake heads etc. he should have ran you down. And btw racing into 5th is completely pointless and a waste of time if you didnt know. In 5th your putting like 150hp to the wheels....anyways good kill.