Mustang accident at Bethune

Red2000GT

Founding Member
Sep 10, 2000
Regina,Sask.Canada
WOW

Things like this shake a person up sometimes. I knew Cstb Colin,not extremely well but enough to stop and say hello if i saw him somewhere. Infact,he had been in the store last week to buy another subwoofer for the stereo system he was building for his car. Literally like a week ago. Crazy.

I hope this doesn't reflect poorly on the Mustang community,and i am aware there were other factors that contributed to the crash.

Let's let this be a reminder to all of us about being responsible with our vehicles,stock or modified.

My condolences go out to his family,fiancee and children.

Russell.H

• Sponsors (?)

Wow...there's certianly no walking away from that?

1569603.bin?size=620x400

WOW

Things like this shake a person up sometimes. I knew Cstb Colin,not extremely well but enough to stop and say hello if i saw him somewhere. Infact,he had been in the store last week to buy another subwoofer for the stereo system he was building for his car. Literally like a week ago. Crazy.

I hope this doesn't reflect poorly on the Mustang community,and i am aware there were other factors that contributed to the crash.

Let's let this be a reminder to all of us about being responsible with our vehicles,stock or modified.

My condolences go out to his family,fiancee and children.

Russell.H

I knew Colin personally. WOW, doesn't quite explain it. I don't think this will hurt the local Mustang community but it is sending shockwaves through the RCMP.