mustang gt vs. charger rt

Ya'll forgetting that depending on the length of the race.. the Charger can EASILY take over the stang... Start off, the Stang will be ahead, but the charger can catch up quick. Like the rest of ya'll are saying, it is completly a Drivers Race. The Charger has a 5.7-liter V8 and the Stang has a 5.0- Liter V8... The Stang should win easy... but Like its been said.. Driver's Race :p

Shifting a Challenger or a Charger into 4 gear...it's done(loses all pulling power). The R/T Challenger in my pic has not yet ran down my Mustang GT...The Challenger even has the Track Pack. 3:92 gears,etc...
Are we talking a 10 mile race with turns? Stang wins again :) All that from a little 281.......Amazing.

• Sponsors (?)

Shifting a Challenger or a Charger into 4 gear...it's done(loses all pulling power). The R/T Challenger in my pic has not yet ran down my Mustang GT...The Challenger even has the Track Pack. 3:92 gears,etc...
Are we talking a 10 mile race with turns? Stang wins again :) All that from a little 281.......Amazing.

Haha yeah but still, The charger can run the Stang down. And Like I said... Driver's Race... Get a real driver on your Charger against you and I bet the Charger wins. ;)

Haha yeah but still, The charger can run the Stang down. And Like I said... Driver's Race... Get a real driver on your Charger against you and I bet the Charger wins. ;)

The charger aint gonna catch him. I've raced chargers on the interstate, and still pull em, thats about as big of an advantage as theyre gonna get. Facts are facts, the new chargers were one of many mistakes dodge has made, the challenger being their newest mistake, lol.

The charger aint gonna catch him. I've raced chargers on the interstate, and still pull em, thats about as big of an advantage as theyre gonna get. Facts are facts, the new chargers were one of many mistakes dodge has made, the challenger being their newest mistake, lol.

hmmm FINE! THE STANG WILL WIN!!!.....happy? haha...*mubbles to self* charger could still win... :D

LOL...If you only knew how wrong you are. The car in my garage is a 2009 Challenger R/T... not a Charger. The Challenger even has the Drag pack. And No... it's not as quick as my Stang... and no it will not run it down. Only if I let off the gas in the Stang :)
The Challenger and Charger only run strong thru the first 3 gears...shifting into forth they are done. Even if I had John Force drive the Challenger....it will not beat my Stang!:rlaugh:

LOL...If you only knew how wrong you are. The car in my garage is a 2009 Challenger R/T... not a Charger. The Challenger even has the Drag pack. And No... it's not as quick as my Stang... and no it will not run it down. Only if I let off the gas in the Stang :)
The Challenger and Charger only run strong thru the first 3 gears...shifting into forth they are done. Even if I had John Force drive the Challenger....it will not beat my Stang!:rlaugh:

yup... they're awesome looking cars, even pretty good performers.. but they are not true performance cars.
it makes me sad, as i was a mopar person through and through... until i bought a mustang

:lol: This sorta reminds me a couple of weeks ago when one of my sister... "friend" came by and saw my 05 GT, and he has a Chrysler 300 with the 5.7L Hemi and which was he telling me that he can take my GT.

As a matter of fact, he said he would give me a one car head start.:rlaugh:

Yeah I was trying to talk with a straight face afterwards, lol, I didn't know weather to humor him or not so I just shrugged and told him "I don't know man....we'll have to see." :D

Hey guys soory but I didn't read any of the posts here I just saw the thread title and had to report that I answered this Saturday night the question of what's faster an SRT-8 Challenger or my Mustang..... the answer is my Mustang. I leaped out on him by 2 cars from a dead stop, unfortunately I missed 2nd. :nono: howevere on a 2nd gear roll I had him by half a car, I had to change lanes due to a slow inport infront of me but even with that lane change I still came out on top ( even thought it was only about 1/2 a fender) :nice:

Nice.......hey its alright though, I work right next to Dodge so I see this cars on a daily basis. There awesome cars, This one guy has an Blue Challenger there and I'm not sure what brand exhaust he put on, but its sounds sick, I've had thoughts of getting one from time to time, but my GT is all I need for now:)

About the guy with the Chrysler 300, nothing happend.... yet. lol. I'm at work for the most part so I don't get to hang with my car buddies until the weekend, its no big deal really.. :D