Mustang II Member's rides

Heres mine....
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

Thanx, Ive got 2 sets of them. Its hard to get those nowadays not curbed to death, Ive had this car over 12 years now....wasted one rim when the studs decided to shear off....
On another note...my first II was a Ghia looked close to yours, but with a tan vinyl top. Same rims as well...I miss that car alot.

Superd88 said:
Thanx, Ive got 2 sets of them. Its hard to get those nowadays not curbed to death, Ive had this car over 12 years now....wasted one rim when the studs decided to shear off....
On another note...my first II was a Ghia looked close to yours, but with a tan vinyl top. Same rims as well...I miss that car alot.
My car is no ghia, no nasty vinyl top. :puke: hehe

The scoops a one off shaker polished aluminum, Dont know who makes it though. cut the hood tight so it fits right will post pics later. Dont mind the peeling paint ;)

I have 245/60/15s on here right now front and back.....rubs slightly on turns in front. 1/2 inch spacers are needed and roll da lips in NASCAR style front and back. Rubbing is on body seam where firewall and side apron come together at rear of tire at 3/4 lock, gonna shim my strut rods up 1/4 inch and readjust caster to see if everything clears. Knda be an "altered" then....

Eos said:
You're car looks nakie it needs a spoiler.
Cold and Nekkid, it just wants you to come over and warm it up as a nekkid hood ornament ;)

I do have the front and rear cobra spoilers because I thought the same thing, but am having 2nd thoughts of putting them on. Every II you do see is turned into a Cobra clone, don't see very many of the Mach I's anywhere that are nekkid as the day they were born...

Eos said:
thats what i'm tlaking about. coupe isnt as fun as the hatch (i have a coupe also) because there isnt as much exterior things. but it looks a tonne better with that spoiler. what kind of spoiler is that? would it also look good with the front lip in your opinion?

Attachments

• gleemin2.jpg
    gleemin2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 217
  • gleemin.jpg
    gleemin.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 247
Darth Menace said:
thats what i'm tlaking about. coupe isnt as fun as the hatch (i have a coupe also) because there isnt as much exterior things. but it looks a tonne better with that spoiler. what kind of spoiler is that? would it also look good with the front lip in your opinion?
Ofcourse it woud look good with a cobra II front spoiler. :D

Yellow 4.6 II

Hey there guys. I'm trying to find some pics of that yellow 4.6L II. I want to check out the cowl induction he put on there and find out where he got it and how he went about doing it. Thanks for your time.

Dan