Mustang in Redfire with Red leather

Willy7818

Aug 2, 2004
I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the car I just ordered. I was debating on whether I should go with the the red leather seats with my Redfire car. The redfire is a dark red but the red leather seats seem a little lighter. The salesman said he thought it would go OK but I just wanted to see if anyone has seen these two colors together. Anyone with an opinion or experience with these colors I would appreciate your input. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Willy7818 said:
I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the car I just ordered. I was debating on whether I should go with the the red leather seats with my Redfire car. The redfire is a dark red but the red leather seats seem a little lighter. The salesman said he thought it would go OK but I just wanted to see if anyone has seen these two colors together. Anyone with an opinion or experience with these colors I would appreciate your input. Thanks.

My original order was for a GT Premium with Redfire and the parchment leather interior. Deep down I really wanter the Red Leather upgrade. Everyone, including co-workers and my wife thought the Parchment would go better than the Red Leather interior. At the moment of truth - inputting the order at the dealership, even my salesman said to go with Parchment instead of the Red Leather.

Then, the day after I ordered the car, I actually got to sit in the Redfire GT with the Red Leather upgrade in Hackensack, NJ. For over a month I could not sleep because I really wanted the Red Leather interior.

Then, I wandered back to my dealer in hopes of changing the order - As I approached, my man Bob was with another customer. But, he saw me coming and gave me a thumbs up and said that he had my VIN! I was really disapointed becasue at that point I thought I would not be able to make a change. The good news is that we were able to change the order on-line to the Red Leather upgrade.

Now that I've seen it in person and sat in it, I am sleepng very well with my choice. It is a terrific combination! In short, go for it, you'll love it! :spot:

Attachments

• 107_0795a.jpg
    107_0795a.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 400
Thats a good color combo. I saw it in person and really liked it. The only thing about it that I don't like are the floor mats. They are also red, and look kinda cheap. I think that hey would look better in black or charcoal.

Ordered my in Torch Red with the Red Leather. I have a 99' GT in the Laser Red. On cloudy days it looks almost burgundy, I wanted something a little brighter & closer to the interior red.

it probably did look burgandy. laser red's a three-stange paint. the first paint look bright orange and then the other stages are darker. In direct sunlight it looks a bit like orange and in a light in a parking lot at night it looks maroon.