Mustang Prices

• Sponsors (?)

I bought my car from a place here in central florida that specilaizes in stangs. They wanted 7k for my car. It had all the mods on it (except drag radials and nitrous) I spent a few days trying to reason with the dealer and figure out where he came up with the 7k price tag. Fainally after breaking his balls enough and showing him im not a johnny come latley and knew what I was talking about we agreed on 5k. I think I got a fair deal, although I see them go for less I know my car was well maintianed by an adult(contacted previous owner, im second owner) and not beat on. I also got a clean carfax with it. Just look around, even though the price of fox's are going up there are still deals to be had.

I looked for about 4-5 months before I got mine. '88 lx 5spd vert with 120k,original owner, clean carfax, not so much as a ding in the body but horrible paint, and BONE STOCK down to the air silencer. I paid $3000. This is in NJ. Before that, all I saw was basket cases. I didn't want someone else's fugazi'd car. It came with all the original manuals, service reciepts, and the window sticker. :D

PS. The original owner was an older woman who never beat on it. The only reason she got rid of it was because she stopped driving. Found it on Craigslist.

You know, i have found that since moving down south ( i lived in Boston MA until i was 17) the stangs here are much nicer, and the prices are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better...... just a thought, a plane ticket to ATL from up north is usually less than 30 round trip......might be worth it for a rust free southern find at a good thousand less than what you would pay up north