Mustanggurl Goes for her License today

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Watch out world, if she passes, she's loose on the roads! Fortunately, her Honda is not too fast, so we can all out-run her!

The test is at noon today, I'll post with the results......

• Sponsors (?)

Watch out world, if she passes, she's loose on the roads! Fortunately, her Honda is not too fast, so we can all out-run her!

So what you're telling us is that she inhereted her driving skills from you?

I guess I should call my broker and buy into guardrail futures.

that may be true for most people on the forum, but i have two six cylinder powered cars, so it will be hard for me to out run her right now. however distance is my buffer, as i am i arizona. good luck to her though.

You are all safe one more month. On this second try, she got the parallel parking (her first nemesis), but failed other aspects, such as speeding and stopping! (Hmm, too many racing lessons from Dad....)

So, she's not a happy camper, but will try again.

My car insurance is really happy!!!!!

in california, you don't need to take the parallel parking test anymore!

they junked it a while ago. i was almost disappointed when i took my license test because i am crazy good and parallel parking :D

that may be true for most people on the forum, but i have two six cylinder powered cars, so it will be hard for me to out run her right now. however distance is my buffer, as i am i arizona. good luck to her though.

So.... if your 6-bangers end up in jeopardy; would you please text-message me? I've got all V8's, but I'm only 255 miles farther away than you :eek: