My '03 slammed

03Sleeper

Apr 29, 2003
Fordville,USA
attachment.php

:nice:

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Gt phreak you are a pessimist. :notnice: If you do not know what that is ask yourself-is the glass half empty or half full? I am sure you will say empty Who cares if you have seen lower. This car looks sharp:nice: We are not comparing this car to anything. The dude just wanted to post his car :flag:

aceman65 said:
Gt phreak you are a pessimist. :notnice: If you do not know what that is ask yourself-is the glass half empty or half full? I am sure you will say empty Who cares if you have seen lower. This car looks sharp:nice: We are not comparing this car to anything. The dude just wanted to post his car :flag:

Thanks Man :nice:
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
:hail2: to me ride :hail2:
P.s. Anyone think I should replace the Stock Mach 1000 subs out for some aftermarkets And if so will I get better Bass then the stock ones?
I have the Factory MACH 1000 and It's :nice:
p.s. Thanks Aceman65 :lol:

oh no no no no no, slammed is where you cant fit a crushed coke can under the car.....im going to get some steeda sportlines and sut a 1/4 coil off them, that should leave me about 3-2 1/2 inches off the ground

Teen'93stang5.0 said:
oh no no no no no, slammed is where you cant fit a crushed coke can under the car.....im going to get some steeda sportlines and sut a 1/4 coil off them, that should leave me about 3-2 1/2 inches off the ground
Ya ok...
It's not that easy to drive a car that's got 4 1/2" ground clearance but 3 1/2" !!! That's nuts man
I give ya a week before you pull them out and put something higher on..
No really I like it I won't go any lower My X-pipe scrapes on bumps so I can see going lower..
:shrug: My .02

Ride

Hey man the ride looks really clean :nice: ...how do the H&R Springs ride, are they just as smooth as the Stock ones??? I know what you are talking about with the ground clearance, but try driving my old car, i had a 2001 Honda Civic, and it only had about 2 1/4" clearance, and it was bouncy as hell!!! I scraped on alot of parking blocks, but nothing to bad... :banana: just a tip :banana: ...when you go up steep inclines or over speed bumps or just whatever, go at a really good angle and it will help from rubbing most of the X-Pipe, and also to keep from moving up and down as much when driving to avoid scraping....stiffer shocks could help a little, but it just depends on how you like your car to ride also :shrug:

i havnt been able to get on here lately so if you could email me and tell me how the H&Rs ride, i am really looking for a good drop...im trying to decide between H&R and Eibach Sportline!!

Thanx
:spot: Chris :spot: