My 2010 Concept

Discussion in '2010 - 2014 Specific Tech' started by RedDaemon, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Its taken me a while. Been working on it during my free time which is not a whole lot so it took forever.

ran out of motivation for a hood scoop. i honestly dont think it needs one :shrug:

i can slap one on whenever i have more free time i guess.

Not really sure if i like it better with the 'glass'/black roof or not

2. the part i like most about the concept is the modification to the quarter window. it makes the car look completely different IMO.
  3. Not sure about the wheels, but I like the rest of it. :nice:

Is that Michael Chiklis driving? :D

4. I thought it was COramprat :shrug:
  5. Dood, that is awesome :drool: Good job mang :nice:
  6. :lol::rlaugh::lol:

Nice work Hawk :nice: I like the solid top better. Just for fun, could you do one with a grill delete? I'm not to big a fan of all that front end plastic. :notnice:
  7. itll just reveal more plastic! :jester:

when someone comes out with a grill delete for it ill be able to do it then. its tough to draw it free hand when ive never seen one without it before. i DO agree however that it needs one.
  8. I LIKE IT! Now show us what you've done to detract from that HORRID ASS END the 2010 has! :p

9. Nice work!

Thread relocated.
  10. gotta dump the truck mirrors
  11. hmm i never took a close look at the back. ill see what i can cook up :nice:
  12. It will be interesting to see some of the new ponies with different stripe jobs. :)
  13. Wow...the front of that looks so much better. I think it would look even better if the quarter window looked like the one on the 69-70 but nice job, I love it......:nice:
  14. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
  15. i love the front of the 2010 models but not to crazy about the rear tail lights
  16. Not bad. Reminds me of the one I did when the first 2010 pics came out. I meant to do a Boss, but I got pretty busy.

17. sweet :cool: