My 5.0: 1/1991-07/21/08

• Sponsors (?)

the front looks worse than slow95s car...
mykilled7up.jpg
[/IMG]

mykilled7up2.jpg
[/IMG]

mine had the 1/4's wrinkled and broke the top frame, and split the drivers door in half, and the core support was so far in it broke the a/c compressor right off the head, to get the engine out, all I had to do was lift it out cuz the motor mounts were broke right off, I hooked a chain to the core support and then to my trailblazer and pulled the core out 2 feet and it was still big time pushed in!! I know how ya feel bud!! I had to get my dremel and cut out a couple inches in the trans tunnel to even remove it, my longtubes were smashed completely, man it was was bad I could go on all day about **** that was smashed...

man sorry to hear that! I have owned mine for almost 4 years and only let my best friend that i have known for 20+ years drive it once! only because i was to drunk to drive!! We all mess around with are cars sometimes so it could happen to any one of us!

yup this was my best friend and he has drivien a few times before. With the settlement I will be looking to get at least 6500. Going by nada value:5200 or something, plus 1300 hopefully for the 12k+ I have in receipts...

I'll buy a roller for 1500 or so, part out my car and use the drivetrain, then with the surplus buy a bike, then sell the jeep and I should be set.