My automatic hit 200RWHP N/A

hotmustang331 said:
WOW! Thats insane...im not sure an NPI auto GT would put that down with those few of mods. I bet you could match a 99-04 auto convertable GT N/A. On the spray you could take the adverage 99-04 M5 GT. And even/beat a new 05-06 M5 GT.

VERY VERY impressive...Ford 6 cylinders arent what they used to be :D.

Thanks!!!

And your right...these V6's are not at all like those horrid V6 rental cars! LOL!

It was late so we didn't make any pulls with the juice... I'll probably wait a while now before I go back... but I should probably pick up 8 to 10 RWHP when I spray... put me up in the 265 to 270 range... maybe take the Torque closer to that magic 400! LOL!

• Sponsors (?)

i am 5 speed , so the numbers should be reachable with everything listed. sorry for the confusion. intake+tuner+axle back MRT= a good bit more than 2 hundred? well.....not a 199.9 lol

Everycar is different red05v6stang. Someone a while back posted a vid of a stock 5 speed putting down 191rwhp (before the forum crash). Some are putting down in the low 180s stock. Lets say you have 185rwhp stock. Intake, tune, MRT exhaust will get you over 200rwhp 99% of the time.

I've got K&N intake, 91 tune, PHP pulley right now, and ill be adding the MRT exhaust very soon (sooner if we get a group buy) and then i will have mine dyno'ed after my TT and gears install (which should actually make my numbers lower by a couple). Ill let you know what i get.

i understand that every car is different, or every dyno is haha. i just want to buy (for the best price i may add) the parts that will put me at my goal or exceed it. and right now...200 is that. I need to order my wheels first and then my CD cowl induction hood, and then the performance parts will come.

hotmustang331 said:
WOW! Thats insane...im not sure an NPI auto GT would put that down with those few of mods.

Actually with those mods a 96 - 98 GT auto should put down more HP than that. A 96 - 97 TBird with similar mods will make 200 RWHP and the TBird has a more power consuming IRS.

Oh nice numbers by the way.