My automatic hit 200RWHP N/A

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech' started by scrming, Jan 28, 2006.

1. scrming

scrming New Member

Thanks!!!

And your right...these V6's are not at all like those horrid V6 rental cars! LOL!

It was late so we didn't make any pulls with the juice... I'll probably wait a while now before I go back... but I should probably pick up 8 to 10 RWHP when I spray... put me up in the 265 to 270 range... maybe take the Torque closer to that magic 400! LOL!
  2. rygenstormlocke

rygenstormlocke former 10 second badass

Yes, sorry about that, I needed to be more specific. I meant for a manual, not an auto.

BTW, I'm getting that PHP pulley, your dyno post has me fired up man! LOL.
  3. rygenstormlocke

rygenstormlocke former 10 second badass

Yea, that is what I said, but I meant for a manual. Sorry about that. And with a high flow muffler. Yes. Sorry for the confusion.
  4. red05v6stang

red05v6stang New Member

i am 5 speed , so the numbers should be reachable with everything listed. sorry for the confusion. intake+tuner+axle back MRT= a good bit more than 2 hundred? well.....not a 199.9 lol
  5. fazm83

fazm83 New Member

Everycar is different red05v6stang. Someone a while back posted a vid of a stock 5 speed putting down 191rwhp (before the forum crash). Some are putting down in the low 180s stock. Lets say you have 185rwhp stock. Intake, tune, MRT exhaust will get you over 200rwhp 99% of the time.

I've got K&N intake, 91 tune, PHP pulley right now, and ill be adding the MRT exhaust very soon (sooner if we get a group buy) and then i will have mine dyno'ed after my TT and gears install (which should actually make my numbers lower by a couple). Ill let you know what i get.
  6. red05v6stang

red05v6stang New Member

i understand that every car is different, or every dyno is haha. i just want to buy (for the best price i may add) the parts that will put me at my goal or exceed it. and right now...200 is that. I need to order my wheels first and then my CD cowl induction hood, and then the performance parts will come.
  7. TGJ

TGJ New Member

Actually with those mods a 96 - 98 GT auto should put down more HP than that. A 96 - 97 TBird with similar mods will make 200 RWHP and the TBird has a more power consuming IRS.

Oh nice numbers by the way.