My Bullitt and Friends TL - PICS!!

Thanks man! Patience is key! It's one thing I don't have except when it comes to my car.

ahall2004 - You can actually just mask off the backup light with painters tape, spray the desired amount of coats of tint, then remove the tape and clear the whole housing. The VHT Niteshades is only about $12 and the clear is about $5, so for less than $20 you can do it yourself if you have some patience. The VHT runs very easily, so light coats are key. Its basically just super reduced black paint in a spray can. Here's my friend Jon's lights that I did. He masked off the backup lights, then I sprayed them.

IMG_1934.jpg

If you don't have the patience, the AM ones are nice, they were just slightly too light for me, and for $125, its a lot more costly. Plus my car is a dark color, I didn't want the backup lights to stand out.

You definately have the patience for it thats for sure :nice: I would do that myself but one of mine has a slight nick from a shopping cart :nonono: and I don't think it would get a good bond on it.

• Sponsors (?)