My dyno results!

unfortunately they are 275/45/17 but i got them for a great price with the rims so i had to take them because i needed them desperately at the time (was going to the track and my street tires were worn down pretty bad and didnt want to run them). i plan to get some different ones soon maybe.

i dont have a date set for bg yet.. ill let you know after the gear install though :)

• Sponsors (?)

ponygirl74 said:
InTune Motorsports in Charleston, TN. It's about an hour or so away. I hope I can tell a difference after my tune -- and I will definitely post up my numbers by next Monday at least!

Is Scott still running InTune? Its been about 3 years and 2 cars since ive last been up there, is he still a Chipmaster Revolution Dealer?

im late on this, but damn your numbers are high with your mods. :nice:

your putting down what i am, and look at my mods.

i did just order l/t today. i batter gain some damn hp and tq.

ADRENLN said:
im late on this, but damn your numbers are high with your mods. :nice:

your putting down what i am, and look at my mods.

i did just order l/t today. i batter gain some damn hp and tq.

I'm excited to see what numbers you get with those LTs in!

Since I did those mods I've added the 4.10 gears and some Steeda U/D pulleys.. that's all :( I'm saving for a mongoose I guess

MustangLife said:
Those numbers seem too high to me. 270 rwhp with full exhaust, plenum combo, tune, and pulleys????

we're talking SLP creamic long tube headers, SLP short o/r x-pipe, steeda cat-back, steeda cai, accufab 75mm tb and plenum, and then the sct xcal2 tune which I gained 13 rwhp and 22 rwtq from alone.