My Hand!

• Sponsors (?)

that sucks, gonna be a fun one to heal up.

I have also had my share of stupid decisions while workin on cars. I was puttin on my h-pipe once, and needed to slide the exhaust clamp forward, so instead of doing it right, I decided to use the closed end of a 9/16 wrench, of course, the wrench hit then immediately slipped right past it, then my hand hit the flange of the clamp, slicing my pinky finger open about an inch and a half....:owned:

Damn Matt....

You must have not read the thread that JT started over on SN95forums.com about 2 weeks ago. It's about "What not to do" and I said the exact thing that you did!

Probably gotta use your other hand to take care of big Jim and the twins now, huh? :D

Joe

Joes95GT said:
Damn Matt....

You must have not read the thread that JT started over on SN95forums.com about 2 weeks ago. It's about "What not to do" and I said the exact thing that you did!

Probably gotta use your other hand to take care of big Jim and the twins now, huh? :D

Joe

actually your sister has it covered...but thanks for asking

I cut myself in the EXACT spot when I first put my exhuast on. I slipped and the skin snagged on the jagged edge of the stock h-pipe. Mine bought me like 8 sitches though. You could see the bone when I ran water over it, it was nasty.