My house update

• Sponsors (?)

Yea I like seeing that kind of stuff also. There is a lot I'd like to do but it will come with time I guess. So for now I thought bikes in the house would be a nice decoration in a room with nothing in it.

I wish I never would have sold my sportbike. :( Is it that you dont have a garage, or just want to keep them temp controlled? Bravest move Ive made is disassembling heads at the kitchen table. (Got them done and cleaned up minutes before my wife got home) :D

Oh there's a garage. We just needed more room in the garage for more toys haha. There's our 2 mustangs, my quad and 2 three wheelers in there. Also, now we have the ability to make the entire house smell like race gas in a matter of seconds :D

No there is a garage like Josh said but we gotta have some room to work on his rustang in the winter. My old lady decided we weren't meant to be together blah blah blah so she peaced out so she hasen't seen it. My dad didn't know what to say and my mom almost cried haha.

Josh wow sorry to hear about the girlfriend but I got a chuckle from the pick. years ago and I mean the late 80's when I lived in palmer I used to have my KDX dirt bike in my spare room :D.

My garage is under my house so the car and bike are right under me at all times. I keep it heated @ 55* to 60* so she has a nice warm place to live :nice:

View attachment 236777