My Latest Article In 5.0 Mustang Magazine

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Sharad, Jan 31, 2014.

1. You guys make me wanna buy 160 injectors and disconnect the wastegate. I was only 46 hp away from 4 digits.

A5literMan, Sharad and RangerJoe like this.
  2. You crack me up Nick! Nice talking to you today. Can't wait to see your Fox's new look!
    84Ttop likes this.
  3. @Sharad, Who sells that push lock fitting you have going to the vacuum ports on the upper intake?
  4. Vibrant has a whole line of push type fittings for poly tubing
  5. #disappointedthatyourshirtisstillon
    Sharad likes this.
  6. That came from ProCharger directly. I'm not sure where to buy them individually. I do know they're super easy to use!
  7. #wtf
    A5literMan likes this.
  8. If you saw him shirtless you would be saying the same thing. That is all.

**Disclaimer** Sharad and I are good friends.
    hoopty5.0 likes this.
  9. Sounds like you are reeeaalllllyy gooood "friends";):whine:
    hoopty5.0 likes this.
  10. Bahahaha! Anyways, inside story to the time he took his shirt off at the track. Needless to say I could throw alot of inside jokes in here.
    A5literMan likes this.
  11. Just read the issue Sharad. Man that thing looks good!
    Sharad likes this.
  12. It was HOT that day! The shirt HAD to come off! Besides... Tonya says I look like an underwear model. :D
    7upstang91 likes this.
  13. Didn't know 7upstang's name was Tonya:rolleyes:
    hoopty5.0 likes this.
  14. That helps.
  15. All of the Abs...sir.
    Oh if only you knew. You seem jealous man? Want me to PM a picture of Sharad in his new Procharger shirt?
    A5literMan likes this.
  16. Nah. I'm good. I would like a ride in that car though!! Sharad's ride is one of my all time favorites. I've read articles for a long time.
    Sharad likes this.
  17. FWIW I think @Sharad would look better sporting a Vortech
    Sharad likes this.
  18. :eek: Vortech shirt? Blasphemer!!! :D
  19. ^^Lmao!
    Sharad likes this.