My LX Notch S/C vs. LX Notch 306 w/200shot

Still need to do my suspension upgrades and actually launch before I SEE the green light but here is a video of tonight at the track. Mine is the red notch, 302, stock lower end, 9lb S/C. The orange had a 306 spraying a 200 shot of N20, Tubular k member, very nice set-up. he ran 11.9 me 12.5. My best run of the night came next but because of the Civic Blowing its enging at the azz end of the track (lots of oil) and the track not shutting down (I almost slammed into the wall) I ended up running a 13.0 @ 88mph. I can't believe the operators didn't see the oil on the track. An '03 cobra ran right after I almost kissed the wall and slammed on his brakes (stupid) and just about wrecked his car (I wish I could have seen it) but I was watching when I was on my way back. On the oil run I shifted into 4th and all heLL broke lose. Everything was wrong, my engine reved to 6 g's instantly. At first I thought I lost 4th gear and was kind of upset about it then I came around the corner and saw the Civic Smoking like a fine Cigar, man I was pissd, I almost wrecked my car because some idiot figured he would throw some nitrous on a stock Civic. Anyway.....

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i55/aaronstang/?action=view&current=100_0417.flv

• Sponsors (?)

nice video, that really sucks about the oil thats really dangerous for the track to not see that, thats why at our track they tell you if something is wrong to stop where you are because its easier to clean up a few feet of oil then a 1/4 mile of it. Glad you didnt lose the car though. 13@88 though haha damn has alot left in it

mob said:
nice video, that really sucks about the oil thats really dangerous for the track to not see that, thats why at our track they tell you if something is wrong to stop where you are because its easier to clean up a few feet of oil then a 1/4 mile of it. Glad you didnt lose the car though. 13@88 though haha damn has alot left in it

Thanks man. Yeah after that I was done. I was so scared I drove like 10 miles from the track before I relised I wasn't even going 50 mph. I almost lost my car because of a Civic. I forgot to mention I missed my shift into 2nd on the run against the oragne notch. It's weird that you can't hear it on the video but I missed it bad, full rev. Oh well. I'm happy that a 306 with a 200 shot of N20 only beat me by a few tenths when I missed a shift.

WhiteHeat306 said:
WTF a notch with that sprayed 306 should be running low low 11s

I think I saw him run an 11.1 but I can't remeber for sure. He didn't know too much about his car, he traded some *** crotch rocket for it. I was asking him what kind of suspension he had because I will be dragging mine out soon and he really had no clue. All he knew is that it had a tubular k member but had no idea of what was out back.