Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357775846.116806.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357775855.666460.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357775864.349346.jpg

hehehe more goodies and I am gonna hide the cruise switches some where that were in the old wheel ... nd my friend has a mint center pad for me

Reactions: 1 user
Update- 440 miles since Sunday morning. Car is running great, put the sway bar back in. Ordered a new tranny mount Friday i should have it Monday because mine was held together by a strand of rubber.

Know what's really cool? Spin that wheel around 180 degrees and it's the biggest, most awesome and happiest smiley face you've ever seen. My 84 SVO was the same way... I loved it.
THANK GOD THERE IS ANOTHER !!!!! i am not the only one that does this huh

Reactions: 1 user
Update, I ordered a black package tray, Grey arm rests, Grey center arm rest, and lower windshield molding by the cowl because the clips on mine are broken.

I still have to do something for my upper back seat as i have 86 hatch seat. I also need a head liner and seat belts and i am basically ready for the swap. My girl is getting me a mass back carpet for my birthday. As far as dying plastic. I need to dye my red coat hooks, My red sill plates , I also need to do my center console as it is 93 opal grey and all my stuff is 87-89 grey. And clean up my qt plastics and i am ready

Lets update this some , everyone knows I got into the accident - well all said and done i am getting 1712.00 check , gonna realign my bumper and fender and paint the whole car again the same color fix what wasn't done and change some of the trim and gather my carpet and get my interior done ... here's some pics - stay tuned for the next few weeks I will start with the updates
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362436920.101420.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362436931.884875.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362436943.467786.jpg
did what I could to get it opened and aligned without scratching it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362436984.318115.jpg

temp marker light until I order another kit to get the matching

Leaking lower intake gasket. Just orderd- Gasket set , Tstat, Water pump, Door pins, and a Typhoon upper and lower intake for 150 bucks, Gonna do all of this and the trans mount before paint.

Looking to shave the front plate holes as well. Prob unfortunately going to run hood pins as well just because I dont want the cowl to get damaged or hood fly up etc. May also be doing a wheel change up. Should be an interesting spring. Stay tuned !