my new leather shifter boot for 30 bux shipped , GUYS GET ONE!!!

jgt58

Jan 17, 2003
Knoxville,TN
yea guys 30 bux shipped! its made for our cars , alignment holes and all. Genuine leather. This thing looks awesome in my 2.3 mustang!!! I was thinking about gettin a ford racing one , but this one is awesome!!! Her name is bonniebbuttons on ebay . I'm really satisfied with it :flag:

Attachments

• dogs 012 (Small).jpg
    dogs 012 (Small).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 330
  • dogs 013 (Small).jpg
    dogs 013 (Small).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Sponsors (?)

chrishicks said:
can someone recommend some good glue to use to glue this boot to the old trim? my original boot is glued/stapled to it.

Coming from a shoemaking/auto upholstery background I would recommend contact cement, available at your local hardware store. If you follow the directions it will work great, this stuff has to set up a little bit before you glue the two items together...
...if you can restaple it after the cement cures that would be great reinforcement.

freakintiger said:
Coming from a shoemaking/auto upholstery background I would recommend contact cement, available at your local hardware store. If you follow the directions it will work great, this stuff has to set up a little bit before you glue the two items together...
...if you can restaple it after the cement cures that would be great reinforcement.

great. thank you. I'll try to pick up some tomorrow.