My new mach 1

Stangdriver13

Jul 31, 2006
I took a few pictures of my new mach 1 and old gt together before the gt was sold. I got the mach 1 last monday for $15,900 with 8100 miles on it. It has magnaflow o/r x, borla (not stinger) catback, and mgw short throw as of now. I'm having my xcal reprogrammed now and jlt rai intake that will be here tomorrow. Also just put on redline hood struts.

Pics added:

• Sponsors (?)

That price is right where it should be for those miles. Two years ago it would have been $20K+. Enjoy the 50HP increase. People can pee their pants over the '03-'04 Cobra, but I would'nt trade my Mach for one.

Yea it is def quicker, just not as loud as my 2v, I'm looking to get 300 to the wheels by the winter, then next summer try to get to 320-330 N/A. Prolly long tubes, php spacer, and whatever else i can figure out to put on.

Congrats... The Mach looks awesome & That is a great deal IMO...

With the mods you already have & a good tune, you should be close to 300rwhp already. LT's & the spacer will definitely put you in the 315-330 range...

Welcome to the 4v world, I traded my '02 GT for the Mach a while back. Though I loved my GT the Mach is a whole different experience. And I agree with EPIK, being a manual with current mods tune and CAI, you should be close to 300 rwhp already.