my new ride

88_GT_5_oh

Sportin' a turbo 5.0 in Canadistan
Jul 4, 2004
WPG/MB/CA
sincei took the mustang off the road early (long story) i decided i may as well start looking for a truck now. a deal came up that i really liked so i took it. its a 2000 ranger xlt 4.0 4X4 with the off road package andis fully loaded, its also my first car with A/C lol. i was looking at rangers and F150's but due to gas prices and i really don't need a full size truck right now i decided on the ranger sice its nice to have a truck to take to the lake. the truck is very clean with a few minor swirls in the paint (nothing my buffer can't take out :nice: ) the interior is very clean too.

heres some pics

angle.jpg

interior.jpg

sure beats my little tempo

Attachments

• angle.jpg
    angle.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 34
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Sponsors (?)

1SLO306 said:
have u told the "long stroy" yet

bassically this winter i planned on pulling the motor to clean up the engine bay. THEN i blew a headgasket, so i just sped up my plans on cleaning up the car and pulled it off the road. since to change the head gasket i needed to pull apart half the motor anyway and i would rather do it on an engine stand and weld a proper bung for my turbo's oil drain line at the same time. but honeslty i don't have time right now to do a headgasket with me going on holidays in 2 weeks

88gt said:
be glad you didn't get the 3.0L engine......what a slug!! barely enough to run a taurus..why they put it in a Ranger.:shrug: only an automotive engineer can explain that decision..

ya, i am liking this 4.0 already, seems to have some low end grunt to it and when i put it in 4x4 low it kinda jumps off the line off road lol. very nice trucks:nice: